Add: Sanjia Street, Jiaojiang District, Taizhou City, Zhejiang Province
Tel: 0576-88130606, 88119777
1. There are two garbage rooms and eight unit buildings […]
1. There are two garbage rooms and eight unit buildings in the community. In addition to the fixed trash cans in the garbage room, there is also a trash can at the entrance of each unit building. When summer arrives, some owners complain about the smell of trash cans in summer, and the nighttime garbage removal affects rest. Then, can the entrance of the unit be renovated and arranged with a fixed harbor placement point? If yes, the green belt can alleviate the odor in summer. At the same time, can the clearing time be slightly changed? If it can, it can be adjusted after consulting the majority opinion of the owner.
2. The director of the property committee informs the property to remove the trash can. Other owners complained that it was inconvenient to take a detour to throw their garbage, and even throwing the garbage directly in the previous trash can attracted more complaints. In fact, I personally think that this is not only a problem of optimizing the layout of the trash can, but also a problem of "difficulty in adjusting". If you are close, there is a cover (it is recommended to replace it with a cover without a cover), which is difficult to cover up the stench. If you are far away, you complain that the road is "far away", which makes people in a dilemma, and they must rack their brains to find a solution.
How to solve the garbage can in the community
1. Every 2-3 buildings along the road of adjacent units (the specific figures should refer to the actual situation of the community and the advice of professionals) are still recommended to place garbage cans in a fixed manner, and the layout is like a harbor style. Greening? However, it is recommended to negotiate and adjust the clearance time, and it does affect rest at night.
2. The problem of consciousness. Recently, the "garbage sorting and recycling bins" have become popular in some local communities. The subject owner can pay attention to it and encourage the residents of the community to classify dry and wet garbage (regularly provide some daily necessities as a reward for the well-implemented householder). Because I have heard a little about it, but haven't actually experienced it. This method cures the root cause but takes a long time to be effective.
3. The last one belongs to my "imagination", for reference only: can we provide professional garbage removal trucks to operate in each unit of the community, that is, to pass through each building for a fixed period of time (with voice prompts, of course, Control the volume), and recycle residents’ garbage, that is to say, in each time period, residents can carry garbage and throw them into the car.